New Jersey - South
Options

Treasures by Trish...RANT!!!

My mom spent $30 on a bouqet pin that for my flowers....she went to take it out of the box and it broke.  She took it back and the lady at Treasures by Trish REFUSES to do anything.  She will not exchange it, return it or give a credit....and she was real nasty.She had the worst customer service skills ever...we've spent so much in there b/w my brothers wedding, mine and my cousins and she wouldn't even try to help.

Re: Treasures by Trish...RANT!!!

• Options
    NJ789NJ789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Interesting, I've dealt with her many times, as has my mother and she's been nothing but helpful and nice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's strange...I've never had a problem with anyone there and they've always been nothing but helpful whether in person or over the phone. I thought the customer service was exceptional. Maybe you got them on a bad day or something.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow. Yea it must have been an off day. I have had no problems there. They have always been nice and prompt in answering all my questions/concerns and friendly service when purchasing. I have only heard good thoughts from friends.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers **TTC buddies with TheDeaton's!**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow... I used her and thought she was so nice! And her work was beautiful! Maybe bunchy is right and you just caught her on an off day...
    Pregnant with twins! :-) BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest my read shelf:
    Meghan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would try again. Like everyone said we had nothing but exceptional service there. My mom bought earrigns and decided they were to glitzy for her and took them back. I believe she got a credit that was used immediatley.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She was slightly sassy and pushy with me when I went in one time. I wasn't a fan. The embrodiery I had done on a sweatshirt wasn't awesome either. If I can get the same stuff elsewhere, I will go elsewhere.
  • Options
    nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been in a few times and found her to be pushy...but she was flat our rude and cocky with my mom.  She actually told my mom that she has to pay another $30 for her to get a new one
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards