New York-Upstate

I'm Married :)

Hi All,Sorry I haven't been around. I got married on the 12th and it's been crazy ever since. I started 2 new jobs the Monday after (the 14th) and had family staying with us until 2 days ago! I'm soooo exhausted but just wanted to say hi and I had a great wedding and thanks for all the well wishes before hand! I don't have pics posted anywhere besides facebook so if you want to check them out, you can add me. Tonia Finke :) Thanks again
Baby, you've got the sort of eyes that tell me tales...
:Blog:
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm Married :)

• jms2010jms2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!
  • RonCourtRonCourt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! I can't wait to see pictures. I'm glad everything was great on your wedding day.P.S. I was looking at your bachelorette photos at your planning bio, I think I went to high school with one of your friends! Small world.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats....Hope it was beautifull. im getting married in to days and cant wait...but congrats again.
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations! 
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! Hope the new jobs are going well.
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations! I was looking at your guest book-I LOVE IT! Did you find a hardcover? If so, where did you get it? If not, were you happy with the soft cover, did it hold up ok?
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!My new jobs are going  very well. Just tired still LOLHC- the guestbook is actually a hardcover. I ordered it directly from her website. i think it's ljmsart.com. something along those lines. she only was making 500 hardcovers and we got the 320th. she signs each one and writes which number it is on the cover. she also wrote us a sweet little letter. i paper clipped areas together so it would be easier for people to sign and not feel uncomfortable to sign throughout the book. it was successful!!:)
    Baby, you've got the sort of eyes that tell me tales...
    :Blog:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards