New Hampshire

Tents

Hi.  I'm looking for some feedback on tent vendors.  I live in the Seacoast area and right now am thinking of going with Exeter Rental.  I was wondering if anyone is also using them?  It's hard to compare vendors as many don't list prices on the website.  Looking for advice on a reasonably priced vendor.Thanks!

Re: Tents

• edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend Sperry Tents. Their tents are absolutely beautiful! I think most of the rental companies you need to call them and get pricing based on your specific needs.
  • PokesPokes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DONT GO WITH EXETER RENTAL.The place is great for tools but thier tents tend to have mold issues. THey are also known for not caring about it if you complain that there is mold on the tent... NOT a good thing.I would recommend Special Events of New England out of Auburn. I used them for my wedding (In Exeter) and they were great, the tent was amazing, and the price right on target with other places around
  • MOG730MOG730 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have used Exeter Rental twice for tents, NO PROBLEMS, using again in 2 weeks for big birthday bash.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards