Georgia-Savannah

Dress help-pressing

Any Savannah natives have any recommendations of where I can get my dress pressed/steamed?  I'll be traveling with it on a plane; therefore, it will more than likely have wrinkles.  I need some place that can do it in a couple of hours or at least open on Saturday.  I'll be arriving Thurs. after 5p (I doubt many cleaners will be open) and my wedding will be 11a on Sat.Any information will be most helpful.  TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dress help-pressing

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    If you get it to Best Cleaners by 9am, they can usually get it to you by 5 pm.  I would call one of their locations and find out for sure.  That is the only place that I know of that can do it.  You could also call Aloha Atlerations on White Bluff.  (912) 921-0073‎  My H gets his dress uniforms pressed there when he needs them done. 
  • hccpsuhccpsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in the same situation.  We're staying at the President's Quarters B&B, and they recommended a seamstress by the name of Cate Lyon, 912-238-9410.  I called and they said it would be $15-20, but I'm planning on more since my local seamstress charges $40.
  • edited December 2011
    Great guys, I'll check them all out.  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards