New Hampshire
Options

Trash the Dress/Dress cleaning

I am thinking about doing trash the dress pics at some point ... a few of my good friends have gotten married/are getting married in the near future so I thought it might be fun to do with them.  My question is, if I don't plan on doing them until possibly the spring should I get my dress cleaned now and then again after?  My dress is pretty dirty on the bottom,since it rained on our wedding day and we were walking around taking pics outside once it stopped.  Its basically like a ring of mud around the bottom.  It has already been a month since our wedding (well tomorrow) and I just don't want to wait too long before cleaning it if that isn't going to come out. How dirty did your dress get from Trash the Dress??

Re: Trash the Dress/Dress cleaning

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would say clean it now, most stains set in more over time. Which may make it harder to clean later.
  • Options
    dani520mdani520m member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My dress is pretty dirty. Where I sat alot still has sand stuck to it. I didn't clean my dress before and the bottom was pretty dirty. I think you should be allset. I am going to ship mine this weekend to have it cleaned.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It might be worth rinsing the bottom of your dress with plain water now.  But Anise is right, some stains set in over time...  I'd check it over thoroughly for any other spots to see if it's worth cleaning now. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards