Nebraska-Omaha

Pro Pictures

In case anyone is considering A Better Exposure, here is a link to my pro pics .  Steve had his son as an assistant, but most of the shots are Steve's, I believe.  [url]http://abetterexposure.studiocart.com[/url]Password is "tlcc"
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pro Pictures

• edited December 2011
    Wherre did you get your bubbles???
  • tarmar81tarmar81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually got them from The Knot shop.  They're the heart bubble tubes in white and were about $8 a box I think.  We bought some red and white ribbon from Michael's and tied them around the base of the hearts to jazz them up a bit.  They blow a TON of bubbles too. 
  • edited December 2011
    so pretty!
  • edited December 2011
    what size trolley did you guys have? We have been debating between a 22 person or the huge one, but you're size looks just right.
    edited December 2011
    Ours was the 22 person trolley, and there were just 13 of us including the photographer, and it felt like we filled the whole thing!  It was the perfect size for our wedding party though.
  • mikenjess113mikenjess113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going with ABE for my wedding next Oct. I have heard nothing but good things. any negatives? We will be using Steve for about 8 hours. Were your engagements done by him if you had them?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Jess, can you give me your email address?  I'll shoot you an email with some of our e-pics if you want to see those too.
  • mikenjess113mikenjess113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to see those my email is mikenjess113@gmail.comThanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    What a beautiful wedding!  I've enjoyed flipping through your photos!  We are staying at magnolia and booked our room block there.  We'd talked about doing some photos there between wedding (@ SMM) & reception (@ Livestock) and looking at your pictures I think I'm convinced. Thanks again for the advive in the prior post.  I really appreciate it! Meghan
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards