New Hampshire

Photobooths

Happy Friday Ladies!Does anyone know of photographers in NH that have photobooths? FI and I think it would be really fun, we love themThanks!
My Bio
imageWedding Countdown Ticker
image 154 Invited
image 47 Ready to Party
image 7 Missing out
image 100 Need to find the mailbox

Re: Photobooths

• edited December 2011
    A Photographic Memory and Hinkley Photo are the first two coming to mind. :)
  • Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used APM and the photobooth was a HUGE hit with our guests!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I think Dave at APM gives Knotties discounts on the booth.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Hinkley photo and the photo booth was one of the best parts of our wedding! However, the unique thing that they do is that there is no actual photobooth...they designate an area in front of a wall and shoot there. We brought a funky patterned sheet and LOVED the way it looked- and it looked more "finished" than some of the shoots we've seen on their blog than just being in front of a monotone wall. The best part is that there is no charge for this service- it's optional and included. We brought a ton of props and it was just so much fun. I will be happy to share pics- they make DH and I laugh so so so hard. That being said, I would think doing "photobooth" pics this way should be viable with any photogs as long as there are 2 shooters. Super easy to set up and definitely one of the highlights of our wedding. HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    We used a national company Party Booths.  LOVED THEM. It was almost like having another DJ because the operator was so much fun.  It's not a traditional booth (those weigh a ton and I was worried about my venue floor) but there is an actual "booth"This is a good option if you fall in love with a photographer that does not have a booth option (just make sure they okay it before you book)We got a disk of all the pictures.  I put them on my photo sharing page:hermonwedding.snapfish.com/snapfishJust a warning: the booth tends to overwhelm the rest of the wedding - my family still talks about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards