Pennsylvania-Central

I need help!

Hi ladies! I am normally just a stalker on the boards, but I could really use some help. My wedding is in seven weeks and I'm trying to find a florist. My plan, originally, was to DIY my flower bouquets, but now that the wedding is so close I'm realizing how overwhelming this project is going to be. I have called a couple very local florists and I think the prices they gave me were outrageous! Do any of you know a good florist who is inexpensive?? I live in the Hanover/ Spring Grove area. TIA!!
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: I need help!

• bowie_419bowie_419 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry about the really old Twilight siggy. That just shows how long it's been since I posted on here! haha
  • jplath107jplath107 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi. I just got married 9/12/09 and I used a friend of my sister who is a florist out of her home (side job)...I can email her and see if she is interested. When is your wedidng? Where is your wedding at?
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Sharon Wible.  She recently opened a shop in fairfield called Beautifully Designed.  Her prices are pretty reasonable, and traveling to hanover would be no problem for her.  Shes easy to work with and has lots of suggestions (since i know nothing about flowers lol).  I dont think she has a website yet, so if you want her contact info let me know.
  • bowie_419bowie_419 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just spoke with a friend of mine today who is getting married next June. She is using Karen on Country Road (Spring Grove), so I gave her a call, and she's really nice and very reasonable. So I went ahead and booked with her. But thank you ladies for your advice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards