New Jersey - South

Slow Board!

Wow this board is slow today! What is everyone doing this weekend?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Slow Board!

• edited December 2011
    Tonight dinner withthe in laws for FIL Bday, tomorrow home inspection for the house we are buying and a bachelor/ette party. Sunday pumpking and apple picking at Johnson's farm with the sister, nephew and some friends and kids.
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight we start moving the big stuff from FI's apartment to our new house.  Tomorrow we are doing the same thing along with unpacking and waiting for our new washer and dryer to come! Sunday is my niece's birthday party.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Diana, good luck with the home inspection! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks my stomach is in knots. I just want to get it over with. Where is the house you are moving into?
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight we are going to Irish Fest in Sea Isle with some friends. Tomorrow we have a wedding to go to..then just relaxing Sat night and Sunday. Everyone have a great weekend!
    Pregnant with twins! :-) BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest my read shelf:
    Meghan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Our house is in Delran.  I know what you mean about being nervous! We had a few inspections done (private and Veteran) and I always dreaded hearing what the inspectors had to say when they were done but I know it's good to know what's going on with the house rather than to be surprised down the road.Good luck! :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks it's an old house...the windows are still on chains! Our inspector is a neighbor from when I grew up so I have piece of mind there and he will tell us if we shouldn't buy it, it's an as is purchase and I think that's why I am so worried. Ugh can it just be tomorrow at 9am already!!
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight taking it easy. Tomorrow morning FI and I are having a yard sale. Getting rid of some of our old stuff and then putting the money towards upgrades. Tomorrow night going to AC for a bachelorette party. Sunday dinner with my Grandpop and Dad's side of the family. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Ladies good luck with the inspection and moving your things.
  • edited December 2011
    Making programs tonight and tomorrow and then E-pics on Sunday!!! Pray it doesn't rain the whole day :)
  • edited December 2011
    I am praying for good weather for you bunchy! I am going to long island to visit FMIL oh boy lol. I hope I make it out alive haha. Then baking because I am entered in an Italian Festival next weekend in wildwood!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers **TTC buddies with TheDeaton's!**
  • edited December 2011
    I love johnson's farm good luck on the inspection D&J!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers **TTC buddies with TheDeaton's!**
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Moving more stuff into our new condo in Mays Landing tomorrow, probably more packing (with resting mixed in)on Sunday, then off Monday for the Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur, then off Tuesday and Wednesday for more moving/cleaning the old place, etc.  I hate moving; it's so stressful!  But it's for the best.
  • cbuck87cbuck87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Saturday: Picking up my wedding dress :-)!!! and going to the lenox outlet with my mom and sister!! Sunday: relaxing hopefully all day!!! Next week is going to be crazy!! I have my 2nd interview for Nursing school... Then friday we are filming for rachael ray!! haah!! My FI and I got picked for something!!! its crazy!! they are coming to my house and everything then in 3 weeks we go up to meet her and talk to her on the show!!! thats all I can say till it gets closer!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!
  • cbuck87cbuck87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    D&J good luck with your inspection!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards