Wedding Etiquette Forum

Morning Ladies!

Any body up? Dudley? Scoetto?How's things? I feel like dookie. My throat is killing me and my head is pounding. Gross. Anyone have any interesting plans today?

Re: Morning Ladies!

• Hi cew!  It's 6:45 here, and I woke up to pee and then realized I wasn't tired, which is SO odd for me.  Since we were out with friends last night and I didn't have time to knot, I am feeding my addiction.  How are ya, chick?
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Morning ladies, I am up, my MOH and I are going to look at bridesmaid dresses today.
  • Hey there hot mamma (sucrets)! Waking up not tired is definitely a good feeling. I wish I was there. I feel like I got ran over by a truck. I would have loved to sleep a little more, but my little 4 year old alarm clock decided it was time to get up. What  going on in your world today?
  • Nothing spectacular, actually.  I want to go to Target and look at baby stuff.  Just look...DH was all "we're not buying anything!" and I said of course not, it's too early and I don't want to jinx anything.  I've noticed that I wake up more refreshed lately, but I get tired more easily (if that makes any sense).  I took a nap last night, but then crashed around 11:30, which is really early for me.  We went out to dinner to celebrate one of Bryan's coworker's successful dissertation defense and then 1 couple came back and we played some Wii.  After a bit, I just curled myself up on the couch and felt like an awful host, but I was soooo tired.It sucks not being able to tell people why I'm so tired!Did you take something for your head and throat?  I hate sore throats.  Throat Coat tea works well, actually...sometimes it's in the organic section, but it's a singer's friend.  :)

• aimerz - yay for dress shopping!  So exciting!  Do you have any styles that you prefer?

• I know I want knee or cocktail length dresses, I thought that would be cute since it will be summer and outside ceremony.  I think I am leaning towards Alfred Angelo, but I am open.
  • What's up biitches!!! :PI'm slightly irritated. I ordered something off Etsy and it was sent to my old address. Now I have to go track my package down. Ugh! My eyeball has been bothering me for 12 hours. No clue why. </rant>Today we are off to the Farmers Market, then Pumpkinville with J's sister and my nieces.
  • And I havent told you Congratulations yet, so Congratulations!
  • I've noticed that I wake up more refreshed lately, but I get tired more easily (if that makes any sense).This makes perfect sense. I remember having a weird energy at times, but when I was tired, it would hit me like a ton of bricks. To this day, I've yet to find a "tired" that even remotely compares to a pregnancy "tired". But just think about it. Your body is making a human. No wonder it's worn out. :) It also gets a bit better after the first trimester. For my cold: I typically just take Tylenol for the pain and use Zicam. Cold medicine has a tendency to make my tummy hurt.
  • Hi Scoetto! What is Pumpkinville? If it's anything other than just a town, I want to go. :)
  • I have never been and am totally looking forward to going.http://www.leesburganimalpark.com/pumpkinville.htm
  • Damn it. Why does it have to be 5 hours away?!
  • Doesn't that look awesome? I love corn mazes. The rest is a super amazing added bonus!
  • Good morning all. God only knows why I'm up. DH woke up with a swollen hand and pain in his arms (his fibromyalgia acts up when he doesn't get enough rest, which is what I think it is), so I got up to get him out the door to work. I'd go back to be but I really shouldn't. Plus I have craigslist stuff to watch. And I have to clean.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Nada. I just got home from the market, absolute waste of time. Only half of the regular vendors (and none of the GOOD ones) were there because my city has a stupid parade today celebrating the grape and wine festival. Whole city shuts down at about 10am. I have a session with my trainer at 12 though, so I wont be going to the parade. Its the one day of the year you can openly drink on the street here, and Im missing it!
  • aimerz - thanks!  We're super excited!  I love the way short dresses look (that's what we did), plus I feel like weddings are getting less and less formal nowadays.  Even with the super fancy evening ones, I've been surprised at how casual people have dressed lately.cew - it's not different for me to wake up in the am, but I can ALWAYS fall back asleep.  Not anymore.  I'm just glad that I'm doing okay at making it through my work day.  I have a 40 minute commute, and I'm not looking forward to that if I get more tired.  It's all boring highway driving, too.I'm a motrin girl...well, I was.  It always did more for me than Tylenol.::waves to scoetto::  Hiya!

• Hey there ladies.  Gotta love jetlag! Woo! Okay, not really.I'm at my FSIL/FBIL's place and we're taking a trip to a farmer's market today to buy cider and apples and all sorts of yumminess.  Ah how I miss the US.  You can't buy apple cider in Italy.  Man, life is just more fun here!And, for my food count, I added Thai last night.  It was freaking delicious.  Pumpkinville sounds rad Sco!
  • I've always wanted to go through a corn maze. It's like a mixture of 2 of the most awesome scary movies: Children of the Corn and the Shining. I think we have one somewhere around here,  so I may look into it.
  • Morning, nebb and tide!Nebb - that sucks that you're missing it!  Then again, I'm lame and would usually pick my own couch over something like that, but good for you that you're going to work out!

• Corn mazes are evil. I got lost in one once. The only way I could get out was by cutting through the "walls" Scoetto - you should come with me: [url]http://www.colorfest.org[/url]
  • Nebb - did you enjoy the creepy websites I sent you last night? Sucrets - I used to be a mortin girl too, but due to my weight loss surgery, I'm only able to take products with acetomenophin. Boo. Morning Amoro and Tide!
  • Morning Sucrets & Amoro! It's good to see you both this morning :PTide, come to Pumpkinville. You know you want to.
  • The only way I could get out was by cutting through the "walls" What a nightmare. I'd be traumatized. This reminds me of the time that a friend of mine got stuck on a tilt a whirl with her dad for like 45 minutes.
  • Gotcha, cew.  I started to ween myself off of motrin a few months ago before we started ttc.  Good thing I did!Morning amoro and welcome back to the US!

• Scoetto - what time are you planning on being there. I have no plans... :)
  • I think my head is about to explode.  I've had a vicious headache for 2 days now. :(Tide, that would freak me the hell out.  I've never been to a corn maze anyway.  There was one near the college I went to that, added to just the sheer freakiness of being in a corn maze, had people who would wander around and jump out and scare people.  Hellz no.
  • g'mornin everyone (I forgot that last time). It does suck I am missing it. I took my husband to it last year (first year he lived down here, its my home town), and he loved it. There is a starwars society and they have a "float" in the parade - atleast 30 storm troopers, some jedi's, darth vader and boba fett walked down the street and he freaked out. The drinking festivities pretty much go on ALL DAY though, so im for sure partaking afterwards.
  • Ween is a funny word. Have you had any morning sickness?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards