Wedding Etiquette Forum

Morning Ladies!

Re: Morning Ladies!

• What's all good in the hood today, ladies? We're packing and heading for the cities today to watch the Vikes home opener tomorrow. Have sweet dinner plans tonight and shopping today for a damn dress. BLACH.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • What up fishy! Does bizzo mean biitch? I assume so, but couldn't tell fo sho.
  • Hells yes, it does. The soflo girls told me so. ;)

The Margarita Evolution
  • tmm - Bless our hearts. FI went out with the boys last night, but promised that he'd come up and take care of me today while we watch football. :)Nebb - I couldn't find the video on the ninja site, but yes, I want that supervolcano DVD.
  • I want it too, Im kind of ticked I would have to pay for it though. I hate paying for stuff in these days of downloading everything from the internet.
  • Morning, fish!  You're up early!I am now set up outside with my computer and food.  Life is good.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Helllooo =) I've only got 3 hours of work left. But then I have to be back in here at 6:30am tomorrow. Ugh.
  • Well maybe we should do a P&E secret santa thing and we can buy it for eachother. ;)
  • WHATEVER! I'm up late today! It's 740 here! I'm usually quite an early riser!How's the bun, Oven?

The Margarita Evolution
  • Dudley - did you revisit the confessions (aka rainbow and puppies number two) thread from yesterday? I expressed my deep love for you there and want to make sure you see it. :)
  • Dudley's just a big ol' sweetheart.

The Margarita Evolution
  • fishy - we're in the same time zone?  I guess I think of you being much further west than me.Our blastocyst is doing well.  Bryan keeps on giving it funny names.  Percival, Copernicus...and gets upset when i don't like them.

• No I haven't! I will do that right now! I wrote my puppies and rainbows for you in the confessions thread yesterday if you didn't see that =)
  • Morning ladies!I'm up in my parents' house in NJ, planning on running my first 5k this afternoon. My parents and my brother and sister went out birding (shudder) so I'm here by myself. Pretty soon I'm going to eat my FI-approved breakfast, which is a bagel. Very excited to be eating a NJ bagel.Man, that was an exciting paragraph. Maybe I should go back to bed.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • You make we cry with talk of tri state area bagels.  ::whimper::I just had a whole wheat english muffin (with butter and cinnamon sugar, yum), a yogurt, and a glass of milk.  And now I'm freezing.  wtf, arkansas, it was 80 yesterday!

• I love secret santa! I dont know how the logistics of that would work though.
  • Mornin sarah! GL with the 5K today. Dudley - I did see it. It made me smile.
  • Ah, sarah, how did I miss that?!?  Good luck with the 5k!!I just went in to get a blanket, and apparently that woke DH up.  He called my name and then asked why I was up so early.

• I love secret santa too....it's a shame we can't PM people and then we could pass semi-nice messages with pictures of stuff we WOULD Have bought someone. It could work... :)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • tmm - we can, you just have to be 'friends' with them first.

• Thanks for the good wishes, cew!My mom knows that she can always entice me to come home with the promise of bagels and pizza. I'm only two hours south in Delaware, but there seems to be some magic line in the northeast where, once you cross it, bagels and pizza just aren't the same.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Merry christmas cew! Cant open it tilll christmas though... so youve got a bit of a wait ahead of you.[IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/netj7k.jpg[/IMG]
  • tmm - I think you are on to something. We could have a pip thread of holiday gifts.
  • sarah - same thing goes for driving north.  Upstate ny = sucky pizza and bagels. 

• Good morning! I'm about to hop in the shower and then I have to go get my hair cut and dyed, get waxed (Ow Ow Ow), drop my ring off to get resized, and buy the rest of FI's wedding present. After that, hopefully I can have some lunch. Tmm - District 9 is really good but it's also really gross. I had to cover my eyes a lot. Cew - the first thing I thought of when I woke up this morning was your Saturday morning "Morning" thread. And I mean that in a totally good, non-stalker way.
  • OH YEAH!? Well, Well....You just can't get good BEEF anywhere else is the world!!!1 Once you get past ND, the beef just isn't the same!! Thank you, Angus Cows!!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Dudley's just a big ol' sweetheart. Aw thanks fishy =)
  • Morning julez!  Sounds like a busy day for ya!fishy - I'll take your word on the beef.  I wouldn't know.

• Good Morning all!Nothing super exciting on the agenda today-hair appointment, going to Pier 1 to "look", even though I know I'll end up finding something, then dinner and drinks with a few friends.Sco, Pumpkinville looks awesome...I wanna go!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards