Nevada-Las Vegas

Show me your invites!!

FI and I are finalizing our invitation wording this weekend, I am looking for some inspiration on the wording. While your at it...throw in your programs as well PIP extra credit like always! :)
imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Show me your invites!!

• threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    here is what we are doing for the style... (Black onyx with be the shell and envelope off-white/cream will be the main color and turquoise will be the backer/pop of color. we are doing a pocket fold: [img]http://tinyurl.com/y9kj69w[/img] with three enclosures: [img]http://tinyurl.com/yb3wh6q[/img] I am on the fence about making my RSVP into a postcard (If I do that it will be noticeably smaller then the other two pieces of paper) OR I will wrap a envelope around the RSVP. the Las Vegas sign is a embossed stamp. I will have everything professionally printed, I just wanted to pencil in one idea I had to show FI how it can look. (sorry if the pictures are HUGE)
    imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• edited December 2011
    I did wickedly simple invitations.   Originally I wanted invites from indianweddingcards.com  but couldn't pass up the cheap in me..... found a set at Target that fit what I wanted.I printed them myself, tied the ribbon on and waa laaa.  We didn't do mail back RSVP's, just phone, email or website.   No other inserts, we did send out a "brochure" to those that rsvp'd yes with a weekend intinerary and what to do in Vegas guide.Invitations:The wording we used was: Love fills the moment And the moment begins eternity Love fills a lifetime And a lifetime begins now As we,   Bride & Groom   Have chosen the first day To begin our life as a family As Thursday, October ninth Two thousand eight   Please share in our joy As we exchange vows Four thirty PM Flamingo hotel Garden chapel 3555 Las Vegas blvd S. Las Vegas, Nevada Brochure/ "Program" type document: (done on Vistaprint.com
  • edited December 2011
    I have link to a slideshow in my siggy. My invites are really traditional.
  • atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have pics of mine in my planning bio.
  • edited December 2011
    My invites are in my planning bio. This is the wording I decided on: Because your love and friendshiphave guided and inspired us,we invite you to join us as we exchangeour wedding vows.Nichole -- & Jason ---Will be wedded Sunday, the Fourteenth  of MarchTwo Thousand and TenThree o’clock in the afternoonAmidst the waterfalls of theMandalay Bay Hotel & ResortLas Vegas, Nevada.Food and merriment to follow.
  • edited December 2011
    My invites:   http://www.theamericanwedding.com/shopping/prod_detail/product_detail_v.asp-prod-2548We actually used the wording that is on the sample invites...we thought it was really cute :)Programs are in my planning bio.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards