Florida-North Florida

How was the GTG?

Hey Jax Ladies!  How was the GTG, any pics? Hope you had a great time! Sorry I could not come. I had to work :(  So lame.

Re: How was the GTG?

• clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I just got back from it. No...we didn't take any pics. We had a great time though. It was nice to see Brit and Tara again and so great to meet Jen. Tara and Jen and I were talking about getting the boys together soon for a dinner or a game night. We'll be sure to take pics then. I hope more knotties can join us next time. It was great having dinner and drinks w/you laides! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jendawn80jendawn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I even brought my camera but forgot to take pics! oh well, next time. Back at home and watching Project Runway from last night and on the Knot.. I had such great time tonight!! Hope you all havea good weekend :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jen- I was watching Grey's Anatomy and missed Project Runway! I'll have to catch a repeat. I forgot to DVR it. I'm waiting for Cris to finish watching Nitro Circus so I can watch Say yes to the Dress. :)
  • jendawn80jendawn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE Grey's Anatomy!! I think I may watch say yes to the dress after project runway since it's just me and the dog tonight..hehe.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The gtg was great and the food was soo good. I had my camera too, but of course forgot about it till we were in the parking lot. And Christie- do you have On Demand with Comcast? Project Runway is on there.
    Honeymooning image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do. Thanks Tara! :)
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a blast as well! I also brought my camera with me...oh well.
  • OSheasOSheas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I couldn't make it, but I did not have a babysitter of course. I also got stuck late at work anyway, so that would have been another issue.  Hope to make it next time. :(
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We understand O'Sheas...but you were missed! We'll definitely do another one sometime after your wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards