Moms and Maids

Knot guest list manager

My daughter is using the knot for all her lists,including her guest list. Now that we're down to final #s, she says there's 82 ppl. I looked up the acceptances just now and saw 82 RSVPs, but 102 ppl. I think she may have just looked at the number of RSVPs,which is just the number of replies themselves, aren't they? So which column is actual right? The acceptance column, or # attending? Don't want to screw up by 20 ppl!Thanks! PS---I put this on some brides boards too

Re: Knot guest list manager

• edited December 2011
    Wish I could help...but Heather did her own excel spreadsheet!
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • edited December 2011
    Wish Ashley had, this thing's a pain in the a** I added it up myself and came up with 102, so I guess that's right, but then checked one individual response and she didn't have the kids included! So now I don't even know if she's updating it. Which would still be a problem regardless of how she did it. Should have had them sent to me.
  • edited December 2011
    I feel your pain :)
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards