Nebraska-Omaha

Disney Honeymoon

Okay, I know that this has been asked, but I can't find the post. We may go to Disney for our honeymoon. Any suggestions for hotels? Also, if you booked a vacation package, which website did you use? Thanks!

Re: Disney Honeymoon

• jasarahjasarah member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Disney World, or Land? Are you looking at staying on property, or off? I've been to Disney World many times, but have always stayed on property. If that is what you are looking at, I could give you some ideas of where to stay.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • amandag29amandag29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Disney World (in Orlando). We are looking to stay on property. Thanks!
  • jasarahjasarah member
    edited December 2011
    Ah, sorry! Email me at sarahleeb2@yahoo.com, and I'll give you some recs. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • jrudy1113jrudy1113 member
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are doing a Disney World Honeymoon in March/April.  go to Disney's website and you can put together basic packages to get and idea on pricing.  I would suggest calling them to do the actual booking as they can sometimes get better deals fo you.  As far as which resort, they have pictures online of all of them.  By far our favorite is the Polynesian Resort.  The really special thing about booking a honeymoon with them is they have a honeymoon/wedding registry where guests canbuy you things as gifts like spa days, outings, special meals, champagne room service.  Really neat stuff.If you have any other questions feel free to email me @ jmrudloff@gmail.com
  • makindigmakindig member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to work in Disney World...if you're planning on going there in the summer be prepared for large crowds. Summer is the time when large groups from other countries visit there so lines can be long. And don't worry about what you wear; dress comfortably!A tip: stop by a Guest Relations (usually just inside the entrance to the parks) and see if you can get a pass to be expedited for rides and shows, since it's your honeymoon (and wear the mickey and minnie bride and groom hats!)...you'll get in faster, if not just as fast as using a FastPass ticket. And if you do get FastPass tickets, you can use them after the time stated on the ticket.Another tip: Take a break during the afternoon and take a nap or go to the pool. Then go back to the park later when it's not so hot out.Another tip: The best time to go on the rides is during the parades and fireworks shows (the lines are much shorter).Like other posts have said, call Disney and do your booking through them--they make it really easy! And stay on property...makes traveling much easier :]Hope you have a blast! Just remember to be patient and enjoy your time together there...soak it up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards