New York-Upstate
Options

travel tylenols for OOT bags

Does anyone know where I can find travel size packages of tylenols/advils for the OOT bags?  Any other tips on where to find travel size stuff that's not a fortune?TIA!
-- Check out my planning page: http://sites.google.com/site/flanshanwedding/ Introducing Dragonfly Designs & Events Specializing in custom invitations, stationery & event planning for all of life's special moments! Check us out on the web: www.designedbydragonfly.com

Re: travel tylenols for OOT bags

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got 100 of them from staples for $10 with a tylenol coupon. If you know anyone in an office with a corporate discount for an office supplier, they can usually get that stuff too. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got everything at Target/Wegmans. You dont need a million, and if you have good vendors, they'll have it all too. The only thing from mine I used were safety pins, kleenex, and mints. lol. I have all this crap now!
    Baby, you've got the sort of eyes that tell me tales...
    :Blog:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Whoops, I'm sorry, I thought you meant Emergency Kit. We didn't do the tylenol in the OOT bags but that's a good idea. Target/Wegmans were like $1.00 for a small bottle so I suppose it depends on how many you need. Sorry I'm no help In our OOT bags, we just put snacks, candy, water, a snapple, directions, attractions, and a welcome letter
    Baby, you've got the sort of eyes that tell me tales...
    :Blog:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got travel packets of motrin from Sam's Club for a pretty good price
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Christmas tree house in Mattydale!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards