Texas-San Antonio

A Few Bridals

So here are just a few of my bridals... He just sent a few in a email so I loaded them on shutterfly. He sent me a bunch of the silly ones and I can't wait to see the rest! http://bridals.shutterfly.com/ Here is the site... hope it works if it asks for a password it is: bridals

Re: A Few Bridals

• edited December 2011
    Very cute! Were those taken in SA? Who did your makeup? It looks great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MBLoveMBLove member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    zetabritt those came out so great! I am in love with your dress!!! I like the different shoes too, the boots and the peep toes and of course your hair and makeup looks awesome! Congrats!
    Photobucket image
  • marissa54marissa54 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look really great! They pics are a lot of fun...i love the one w/ the boots : )
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful!! You look awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    Those are super cute and you look very beautiful! I'd love to see the rest once you get them.
  • edited December 2011
    I will be putting up more as soon as I get them... oliviosis... they were taken on Rice University Campus in Houston and I did my hair and makeup (wont be doing my own for the wedding though) I had my trial with Madame Makeup a couple weeks ago and loved it but since my bridals were in Houston I just did it myself because I didnt want formal pictures. rmfriedman... you are much better at taking a serious/ sexy pose than I am. I feel like I look so silly in all my serious poses and yours were sooo good!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh - I completely disagree!! I felt so silly in my 'serious' poses too! Your pics are gorgeous! I think it's just weird to look at yourself in serious poses. Also, I love the Rice University campus! Great choice! I live really close by!
  • txgeogirltxgeogirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are so cute.  I really love the one (sexy serious look) after the pink cowboy boots.
  • edited December 2011
    I looooooveee the one with the boots.  Super cute!
  • edited December 2011
    Aww..those are great. I like the one where you are sitting on the steps all pouty. And your hair looks great!!
  • novio2010novio2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look fabulous.  I love all of the pics.  Your hair and makeup look great too.
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, you look amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards