Maine

lots of checks!

This morning FI & I came to Maine and met/met with Jeff Rockwell.  (I booked him blindly last summer, based on rave knottie reviews)  I thought he was GREAT!!!  I can't wait for the wedding and to see all of our ideas come together!  He was excited about my ideas, and I was excited about his ideas. Then I sent FI back home and I went to my hair trial.  I loved it!  Pics will be added to my bio later tonight - sorry for the tease. Then out to do some shopping with sis - with my hair all done up wedding style (I got some fun looks in Mardens!), and next thing I know, we're stopping at my sis's friends house and I'm walking into a second shower - this one was a TOTAL surprise!  And, in a bit, I'm off to my (hopefully) final fitting! I'll update my bio after I get back from my fitting. 

Re: lots of checks!

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations! How much fun to walk around with your hair all glammed up! I never wanted to take mine down after the wedding!Let us know how your final dress fitting goes, for sure!
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • edited December 2011
    the fitting went well.  It was a whirlwind for my mom and me - the seamstress lives in a retirement community and mom got caught up talking about all the people that she knows there (mom is older than the average mom).  She didn't take pics, and I forgot to remind her to, since I was caught up in the moment of having my dress on, and it being unfinished - she wanted to double check the hem length before sewing it - and good thing she did, since it was too long.  I will add pics of my hair trial soon.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Sounds like you've got a lot done! I can't wait to see your hair/makeup trial pics, I'm sure you looked amazing. Great timing with the surprise shower, too. :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Hair trial pics are in my bio - under hair.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    It looks so pretty!! I love the flower, too :)
  • edited December 2011
    HOLY MOLY COW! (to borrow a phrase from my nephew)That looks AMAZING! And it really suits you! It's going to look AWESOME with your gown and bouquet! It is really YEAHTASTIC! (a phrase from my other nephew)
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • edited December 2011
    It's beautiful, I love it! It's so exciting when someone just "gets" what you're looking for!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Wow Mel, your hair looks unbelievable! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Your hair looks gorgeous! You are going to look amazing on your day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards