Getting in Shape

I need help!

Hi All! I'm new to this board, thought I'd introduce myself. My weight story: in high school I lost 20 pounds by eating less. Now, I've "successfully" gained all of that back plus some more and I'm realizing that it's not as easy as it was in high school! Boo getting older. I've got to lose weight, I refuse to look back at my wedding pictures and not like what I see! Plus, my dress already doesn't fit and my first fitting is in 4 weeks. Ideas for a girl who's never gone through this?

Re: I need help!

• whew, i'm glad i'm not the only girl who has a dress that already doesn't fit! i don't have any advice, just wanted to say-I'M RIGHT THERE WITH YA and just started trying to figure out how to make it work also! good luck!!
  • First, welcome!There are plenty of things you can do to start off! One great thing to do is to keep a food diary of all the things you eat in a day. Then go on to sparkpeople.com or thedailyplate, punch in all your food, and see how many calories you are eating. They will also tell you how many calories you should be eating, which is a good point of reference to start.I joined Weight Watchers and LOVE IT! It's basically the same thing as counting calories, it just makes it a little simpler. And try to develop an exercise plan as well! Welcome, and good luck with your weight loss!
    TEST
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards