Wedding Party
Options

woundering

I have just about 5 weeks till my wedding, and 1 of my girls still doesnt have her dress. I live in Florida and she is out of state. I found the dresses from Alfred Angelo but they dont have a store in her state. She found a bridal store that appantly has the same exact dress. She ordered it and I asked for a pic just to make sure. Never got a pic. She said the dress would be in, in September. Ok i know what you are all going to say that its still September. But its kinda worring me. Ive been told it take about 2 weeks to alter a dress, that doesnt leave alot of time . Should I be worried at all?

Re: woundering

• Options
    Unless she went to a store that cuts tags, it should be an Alfred Angelo.  The Alfred Angelos have the full line, but some bridal shops carry a lot of Alfred Angelo dresses.  If it fits well to start, she has a family member that can do the alterations or has a local independent seamstress, alterations won't take long at all.
  • Options
    That should say "the Alfred Angelo stores have the full line"
  • Options
    It doesn't take 2 weeks to alter a dress. I got a BM dress hemmed in 3 days on a rush and my sister got her dress for my wedding altered in less than a week.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    I once needed alterations done in4 hours and got them done in 2 hours. Now admittedly this cost double but it is possible to get alterations done in very little time if you ask the seamstress and maybe pay and extra fee. Normal alterations from my seamstress take 1 week
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards