New York-Long Island

maxed out bridal party

hello long island brides- me and my fh are starting to think about our bridal party. we both each have 5 attendants and one flower girl. i'm an only child but his brother and sister are both on the list. his god daughter (his niece) is our flower girl. the only problem is, due to financial reasons we cannot have his two other nieces (both will be 17 at the time of our wedding) and his newphew (will be 14 at the time) be in our bridal party. we do want them to be involved in our day of, my only questions is how? please any suggestions are welcome! thanks girls
Beach Bum Newlyweds!

Re: maxed out bridal party

• edited December 2011
    Is it because you won't be able to afford to get them a gift? The only other things I can think of are Jr. BM or passing out programs/favors/send-offs or doing a reading. HTH!
  • MonkeemunkMonkeemunk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was thinking readings too, but i dont know if theyd be shy... i need a back up in that case. ?
    Beach Bum Newlyweds!
  • edited December 2011
    They can hand out your programs before the ceremony and your bubble/rice/whatever as guests leave the church.
  • edited December 2011
    Just ask them how they'd feel about it, if they'd be comfortable doing the readings. If not, at least you asked and tried to include them and I'm sure you could find them something else to do!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards