Texas-San Antonio

Bridezillas

Obviously, I've heard of the show Bridezillas but I don't think I'd ever sat down to watch it until last night.  Seriously, I laughed so hard.  I think I'm going to have to DVR some episodes and save them until I have wedding related stress so I can lighten up.  The two shows I saw were on the We Channel last night and one of the girls was from Irving.  Next week, they'll finish her "saga" and they showed previews of her getting into fisticuffs with one of her bridesmaids and telling them they all needed to go on diets.  Hilarious! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bridezillas

• MBLoveMBLove member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I missed it last night, but I saw last week's episode and I love the girl from Staten Island that always screams "Maaaa" for her mommy:) she is nuts. That show is totally my guilty pleasure.
    Photobucket image
  • edited December 2011
    I watch it occassionally but my mom told me about one she was watching yesterday that the bride didn't want to set up a table for her grandma because the grandma didn't RSVP. I mean I understand the frustration with people who don't RSVP but COME ON!  It's your GRANDMA!  lol.
  • edited December 2011
    I watched the same one last night with the girl from Irving.... totally makes me feel better about myself when my mom calls me a "bridezilla" I dont think any of us hold a candle to these girls!
  • edited December 2011
    Hahahaha. That show is pretty funny. There was one last season who was totally ghettofab and not very mean. She was pretty hilarious. There are some on there who are not mean but are just strait up funny like the older lady Debra. But man...sometimes you gotta flip the channel because some of them are vicious and hard to watch.
  • edited December 2011
    I love that show! Although, i do cringe at the thought of women really being that way about "their" day. There was one where this girl set her MOH shoes on fire because she didn't get the color the bride told her to get. That same episode, she had a boxing match with her FMIL!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Mrs. Huff-The episode I saw was the continuation of the Jersey girl who screamed "MAAAAA" all the time.  She was hilarious.  There was a whole scene where they were trying to fit her in her dress and her sisters were just trying to annoy her as much as possible.  We were dying.  Now... let's just hope I don't get bad karma when I'm trying to fit in my own dress for laughing at her so much :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MBLoveMBLove member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha jen it's not bad karma--they want you to make fun of these girls, it's the whole point of the show. They all go on there knowing people are going to view them as being completely ridiculous so in essence they are asking for it. I think your karma's all good:)That jersey girl was such a hoot. I just saw the one from Irving and apparently she thinks everyone is out to hook up with her FI. The paranoid bridezillas are so fun to watch!
    Photobucket image
  • edited December 2011
    I love watching the terrible choices they make on venues, dresses, etc. Last week there was one where she had an outdoor wedding without even caring that during that season it's very windy, rainy and there are tornadoes! Her reception was rained out. Hilarious.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards