New Hampshire

Vendor Reviews and For Sale Items

Hi Ladies! It has been so long since I have been on the site.  We just got back from our honeymoon in Curacao and Aruba and had an amazing time.  I've posted vendor reviews and a couple of for sale items in my bio so please take a look when you get a chance.  I hope everyone still planning is having fun.  I had the best wedding day I could have possibly imagined! It rained the whole day--until 30 minutes before the ceremony.  We were able to have the ceremony outside which was my dream.  We had to move the reception indoors, but at that point, I was just happy to be getting married.  For all of you upcoming brides my one bit of advice is to relax on your wedding day.  I spent the entire morning of my day sitting on the couch in my suite with a cup of coffee and watching my girls get their hair and makeup done. I kept the suite door open so my friends and family could drop by and visit as they arrived and it was wonderful.  I felt so relaxed and so loved.  I had been so stressed about the weather in the weeks leading up to the wedding that I was in a total place of acceptance about the rain on the day of.   We still took pictures outside and they were awesome.  I didn't even care about being wet.  It was just so much fun.  Here is a link to our professional pictures.  They are really amazing.   http://alexdaleyclark.smugmug.com/Weddings/Maggie-and-Matts-Wedding/9724068_N4Nzj#P-5-12Password: durhamHope everyone else has or has had as much fun as we did!  Not going to lie, I love being a Mrs.!!

Re: Vendor Reviews and For Sale Items

• edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!!BTW I LOVE your table runners, sadly no room in the budget for that extra but such a fantastic touch and great deal!
  • Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Glad you had a great day despite the rain! I love being a Mrs. too!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards