Connecticut
Options

Oct 3 Brides!

Are you weather stalking yet?! What do you have left to do?How excited are you... it's the home stretch!I am dying... I can't wait! I have been dating FI for what seems like forever! We are getting married on our 9 year anniversary and I am only 23 so that is almost forever in my life! hahah!

Re: Oct 3 Brides!

• Options
    chesterdoodlechesterdoodle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I started weather stalking on Wednesday on both weather.com and msn.weather.com. So far it looks like 67 and showers for Fairfield/ Westport area. Of course, it changes every day so hopefully it will change to cloudy or sunny! Still need to print the placecards, need to re-print the menus becuase of a typo (ugh!), need to pack my "Wedding Day Emergency" kit, pick up my dress, my fiance's tux, and make a nail appt! Not too bad. SOOOOOOOOO excited! Its wierd - I've been soooo nervous about everything (especially walking down the aisle) but as of Friday all of a sudden I am totally calm. (I finished the seating chart and the programs on Friday - the last 2 big things.) So I am hoping this calm lasts through the week! 9 years! Wow!! My fiance and I have been together for 6 years as of 10/12 and have lived together for 5 years as of 10/1! (october's a big month for us!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yes im weather stalking! it looks like mostly cloudy with shower around 68 degrees. not great! plus my wedding ceremony is outdoors and all my pictures so im hoping it doesnt rain from 11-1 while we're having the ceremony and pics. i dont have anything left to do except drop my stuff off at my venue and pack for the honeymoon and little details like that. FI and I have been together almost 6 years and we're so excited to get married in 5 days! lets hope for a change in the weather for the best!
  • Options
    dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    At some point, I must have signed up for some wedding weather service b/c I keep getting daily updates on the weather for October 3rd. HA. Looks like showers right now, so I'll probably pick up some cute umbrellas and rain boots just in case...good for pics. FI designed the menus and programs last night and is at Kinkos right now getting them printed. Still have some odds and ends to pull together, but most importantly need to get more sleep. Work has been crazy since last Thursday, causing me to work through the weekend...so I'm just focused on getting rest....and a little tan, since I'm sooo pale!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards