Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

UPBEAT love song??? help!

I have all my music picked out except for the recessional, i'm looking for something contemporary - I have tons of love songs that I like, but want something upbeat for the moment right after we are husband and wife! Suggestions?? Thanks!

Re: UPBEAT love song??? help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz is a good/popular choice - another option that seems to be upbeat and popular is "All You Need is Love" by The Beatles. I would recommend googling if you haven't already and just search till you find something that you really like - I know that it took us awhile to find a song we were really happy with :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im using "This will be (an everlasting love)" by Natalie Cole.
  • Options
    lilgill117lilgill117 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm choosing a Stevie Wonder song...You are the Sunshine of my Life or For Once in My Life..Both songs are very upbeat - easy to dance to and under 3 minutes!
  • Options
    philnchellphilnchell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking about (but my fiance thinks it's too upbeat) The Song... "The Best Thing" by Relient K... I think it's absolutely adorable!!!
    Anniversary DH makes me one happy wife!
  • Options
    dorieNaildorieNail member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "the way i am" by ingrid michaelson!
  • Options
    cutieliz70056cutieliz70056 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like Use Somebody by Kings of Leon
  • Options
    Brandibaby28Brandibaby28 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using 1, 2, 3, 4 by plain white tee's !!!  soo cute!! Very upbeat!!!
  • Options
    aknjaknj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    K - thank you for replies! Someone suggested "so happy together" by the Turtles - words are great and tempo is what i was looking for - think i've got one more decision down!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Living Our Love Song by Jason Michael Carrol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Keep in mind...I graduated with a degree in theatre, which makes this choice acceptable and not at all nerdy, haha...The Glee Cast recording of "Don't Stop Believing"He is in fact a city boy, and I'm a small town girl....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards