Getting in Shape

Monday accountability

Good morning.  How was the weekend?  Mine was boring and quite.b-strawberry yogurt smoothiel-turkey burger with mushroomss-2 orangesd-broiled tilapia, spinich salade-walking a couple miles

Re: Monday accountability

• I worked on (surprise) wedding stuff this weekend!  So yes, boring and quiet, but I wanted it that way.b- slimfast shake, WW eng muffin + low sugar jelly and low cal butterl-healthy choice steamer meal, appled-??s- granola bare-gym, hopefully.
  • Hello!  My weekend was nice.  It was my Grandpa's 79th birthday on Saturday so we had a nice family party for him.b - egg bagel, cream cheese, skim milkl - turkey, lowfat swiss, and romaine on wheat, 100 calorie cheez-its, appled - tbd, I'll probably eat whatever my mom is cooking tonight since we're going dress shopping later.s - blueberries
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • b: Kashi cereal, non-fat milk, coffee with sweet n low and non fat milks: small cookiel: pb&j sandwich, yoplait yogurt, and 2 cups of baby carrots (2 cups of water)s: 1 cup of baby carrotsd: lloyds bbq sandwich w/bune - walking the dog for 1 mile (30 minutes)Weekend....wedding obsessed........like normal.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards