Getting in Shape
Options

Weekend Workout Accountability

Did you exercise this weekend?

Re: Weekend Workout Accountability

• Options
    Sadly, I only got in a 2.5 mile walk on Friday and that's it.  Otherwise, it was all printing programs, buying parents/GM/reader gifts, finishing up the favors, etc. I hope you guys did better than me!
  • Options
    I actually was able to workout since FI is gone. I took Friday off, but Saturday morning I did a 45 min jog, and yesterday did another 45 mins. yay!
    TEST
  • Options
    I ran 20 miles on Saturday.  My legs are STILL killing me.  Luckily, I only have 3 more 20+ mile runs, including the marathon itself.  I'm so ready to be done with this!  On Sunday I ran 4 miles on the treadmill.  Normally this would have been an easy recovery day, however, yesterday it seemed soooo hard because I was so sore from Saturday!
  • Options
    i worked out friday night, saturday and sunday!...now if only my eating had been as good....
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Saturday I didn't go first thing in the morning so I didn't exercise.  I hate when that happens.  Sunday I did C25K.
  • Options
    I did about 60 mins of lifting at teh gym yesterday. 
  • Options
    Thats a big fat (literally) negative for me!  Was in NY for dress fitting and food tasting.  Ate like a piggy @ the tasting....will have to work extra hard this week
  • Options
    I did 50 minutes on the treadmill on Saturday, 40 on Sunday, and I think 45 on Friday [but I don't remember!].
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Closed on our house 4-15-11!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards