Georgia-Atlanta

Rehersal Dinner

We are getting married in February in Marietta. The ceremony will be at St. Ann's Catholic church and the hotel/reception site is the crown plaza marietta on marietta parkway. I am trying to find a place to have our rehersal dinner that is not too far away from those places. The hotel is right off of 75 though so kennesaw could be an option as well. Anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Rehersal Dinner

• alison1209alison1209 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's a place called Hollycrest Hall that is not far from St. Ann's by the Marietta Loop that would work. I've been to several dinners and banquets there and they do a nice job. In downtown Marietta there are a couple of restaurants that are really nice - Shillings is my favorite. There's also the Marietta/Cobb Museum that people used to be able to rent out (I worked there years ago and we did several events, but I don't know if they still do them.) There are also numerous restaurants up by Town Center on 75 that might work. I think it all depends on what you are looking for and how many people you have. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Provenios Italian restaurant which is right off 75 on barrett parkway.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I'll second Provino's.  They were super easy to work with, great prices, and delicious food!  They have 2 private rooms, one for groups 30 and under, and one for groups larger than 30.I used them for my RD, if you have any questions - I'd be happy to help answer!
  • smoshortysmoshorty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow thank you so much, i love provinos (sp) menu!  i will let my FI and MIL know!
  • smoshortysmoshorty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    okay, just ran into a road block for my rehersal dinner. I am catholic and the wednesday before the weekend is the first day of lent. Which means that we can not eat meat on Friday. I was looking at Provienos menu and the don't have a lot of choices for seafood that many people will like. Does anyone know of any places that have an extenisve seafood menu? wow i am so picky !!
  • edited December 2011
    you may want to check into Scalini's on Johnson Ferry...they have private rooms and although it is a sister restaurant to Provinos, they may have different menu options. There is also a Le Madeline that may be an option for you on Roswell Road.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards