Getting in Shape

Monday New Members

Hi, Im new to the board, pretty new to the knot. I have big hopes to lose 20 lbs before the big day (over memorial day weekend).  Im stuggling to pick a diet plan, and find someone to keep me accountable.  If anyone needs a partner, or knows a plan that works well without leaving you feeling starved, let me know.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday New Members

• I am also new to the board.My wedding is 10 months away, My first fitting is 6 months away. My dress arrived a few weeks ago...Since June I had gained a few pounds and I could tell. The dress was SUPER snug......Weight watchers - did that 2 years ago, lost 25, gained it all backSouthbeach - did that 1.5 yrs ago, lost 20, gained it all backSparkpeople.com - not a diet, just a tracker...started in February lost 12lbs and about 20inches by May, gained 7lbs and 15inches back....and now I'm back, lol.My problem...consistency and food. I tend to follow the see-food diet....its a family trait. And the ability to set a huge goal for myself that is completely un-attainable and fail miserably (weight wise).My 1st goal.... 0.5lbs a week to lose x 24 weeks = 12lbs (this is in time for fitting 1, just measurements)My 2nd goal and all their after....follow that....Do my 30 minutes of 30 day shred daily....walk the dog daily, WATCH what I eat (not as it goes in my mouth, but before). Sparkpeople.com gives me tons of support, but why not join up with my fellow knotties!!So, HI!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm new as well! I have lurked a few times, but I really need to get in shape with the holidays looming I know I will lose motivation. I have just under 7 months to go!
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards