Massachusetts-Boston

Clubs for Bachelorette Party

I'm planning a bachelorette party for a friend this weekend and am looking for suggestions on some bars/clubs in Boston to go to.  The bride would like to stay away from the typical frat type places, which pretty much eliminates Fanueil Hall

Re: Clubs for Bachelorette Party

• edited December 2011
    My bachelorette party was on Saturday night and we went to Saint in Boston. It was a good time. I have also heard that the Estate and Sanctuary are a good time and do not have the college-y feel. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Revolution Rock Bar is fun. Another one is Felt -- seems to be the haven for bachelorette parties.
  • hbyrne31hbyrne31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just went to a Bachelorette at Sanctuary in Boston on Saturday night. It worked out perfect. For $30 per girl we got our cover, line priveledges, personal bottle of champagne, table with waitress, and two free drink tickets. They have tables for people who want a lounge atmosphere, but there are dance floors. The music is more of remixed R&B songs and current music on the radio now. It isn't club like, but we did get dressed up to go out for the night. Have fun!
  • aredikerarediker member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to the Estate for my bachelorette and it was a blast! The music was awesome (they played everything from current hits to even remixing oldies and the 80s) and our table was right off the dance floor. Almost everyone was dancing the whole night. Definitely clubby (most people were wearing dresses). My only complaint was that our personal server was talking to her friends for some of the night, not very professional. Other than that thought it was a perfect night!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards