Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Venue Checks!!

YAY! Finally our wedding is officially scheduled! We were engaged in August of 2008, began planning and then decided to buy a house first so the wedding went on the back burner.We are having a morning bridge ceremony at Woodbury Central Park on Saturday February 6th, 2010. We're having just under 40 guests.After the ceremony we'll head to The Lexington in St Paul for a luncheon reception.We opted for these times and venues to help curb costs.Good thing I have been lurking and googling and doing my planning in my mind for the past year, because now I only have 4 months!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Venue Checks!!

• IzzygrimIzzygrim member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Congrats!!! You picked great locations. I went to a wedding at Central Park this spring and it was very nice. I bet it would be even more of a treat in cooler months. I've never been to The Lexington, but I've heard it's fantastic! Does it feel good to only have 4 months left?? I bet with a lot of your planning done it must be exciting that it's coming up so quickly! I have 11 months to go and no matter how many times I hear that will go fast, I'm still impatient! I can't wait until I'm 4 months out.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards