Florida-North Florida

Venue Question

Hi ladies.  I'm trying to help a friend that is looking for a venue in St. Augustine or Jacksonville.  Can you recommend anywhere in the $100pp or less range.  Thanks for any help you can give. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Venue Question

• brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are a ton of venues that would fit that, could you be more specific?
  • jlr557jlr557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish I could, all I know is $100pp or less.  Something nice, maybe a quaint little place.  Do you guys have a venue list for North Florida knotties by chance? 
  • jlr557jlr557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fantastic!  Thank you.
  • dianadvargasdianadvargas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,Tell her to check the omni hotel in downtown Jacksonville, it's amazing...I'm paying $85 per person, and she can make it as small as she wants, my wedding is only 30 people.... it doesn't matter....so you multiply $85 times the number of people, and that's it, of course plus taxes.... but that even includes open bar, and the hotel room for that night!!! I think is pretty good!!!Google Omni Hotel in jacksonville, FLit is a 4 star hotel by the way!!!hope this helps!!!
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could make that work at my venue. I'm getting married at The Cummer Museum (pics in bio.) The rental is 5k...but you're allowed to bring in all of your own vendors so she can totally control the cost of food, drinks etc.
  • edited December 2011
    I would say Ribault Club, Palm Valley Gardens in ponte vedra, White Room in St. Aug, i know all the major hotels downtown you could probably get for under 100 like Hyatt. You could check into the Alltel Stadium. There are lots of options just depends what type of reception she is looking to have.
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Hyatt is definitely under $100...we checked there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards