Massachusetts-Boston

MUA

I know, we do this alot  :)Recommend your MUA. Make up is one of the most important things for me but I am on a budget and I am suddenly feeling anxious about finding one.

Re: MUA

• edited December 2011
    Charlotte Phinney out of Marshfield (travels to your location). She will do both hair and makeup or one/the other. My makeup trial was amazing. I looked great all day and into the night and I had it applied at 7:30 AM! She uses MAC products and airbrush foundation. Light and natural with a flawless finish!
    Wedding Date: January 16th, 2010

Cycle #5: BFP on June 14, 2011 -- Due Date: February 23, 2012 -- Born: February 26, 2012
  • edited December 2011
    I love caitlin murphy...she did my e-pic hair and makeup and we were in a sticky field for an hour and everything still looked perfect.  What's your budget?
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls. Between $150 to $200 for me. I am not sure if my girls will get theirs done.
  • edited December 2011
    Brea from makeupbybrea.com is excellent, and well under your budget (prices on her website). We were really happy with her.
    imageimage BFP #1 7/2011 natural m/c at 11.5 weeks. BFP #2 3/2012 ectopic pg, MTX at 7.5 weeks. BFP #3 10/2012, EDD 6/24/2013 over the moon to be expecting our baby girl in June!
  • edited December 2011
    Dee at Moodz in Acton (will also travel). I loved the job she did--was about $95 (including fake lashes).
  • edited December 2011
    Kacie Corbelle - has done everything for me - will travel too. www.kaciecorbelle.com for her fashion spreads.
  • edited December 2011
    Just had a trial with Kerri Herlihy and she was terrific. She does mostly TV, movies and photo shoots. Found her when she came with a stylist to my work for a photo shoot of our executives. Her email is bostonmakeupartist@yahoo.com and she has a sliding fee based on how many people you have but no travel fee.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't see her mentioned on here all that often, but my MUA was AMAZING. www.youknowthatplace.com (pricing on her website).  I have to say, I think her work is much better than her online portfolio.
    Kate ~ Mommy to Matthew 3/29/07 & Kylie 12/30/08 & Chase 3/31/11
  • edited December 2011
    Candice French - she's awesome! Review and website in married bio.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used Wedding Tresses---they come to you and they only do weddings. They were unbelievable and worth every single penny
  • edited December 2011
    Since its only going to be me my mom and FMIL getting our makeup done we're going to Paul Conzo salon in Worcester - Right on Rt 9 - $50!!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Kim from specialeventbeauty.com.  Loved her and my make-up.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • blush*bashfulblush*bashful member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    after a few less than awesome makeup trials, i just signed a contract with jessica pelletier (www.facesbyjessicap.com) and am psyched. she's really sweet with great energy and totally listened to me and what i wanted. i'm going for a natural look and she was able to make that happen for me! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards