Pennsylvania-Central

Tuesday Poll

I know we normally do these on Wednesdays but this board seems kind of dead.  I noticed that we have some new girls, so let's get to know each other!  Here's the poll:Favorite thing about fall?What are you most nervous about with your wedding? What are you most excited about with your wedding? Where are you honeymooning?  This should get us started.  GO!

Re: Tuesday Poll

• edited December 2011
    Favorite thing about fall? i like that the weather isn't too cold and i can break out my sweatshirts and uggs. What are you most nervous about with your wedding? im gonna use past tense... i was nervous about the rehearsal dinner. thirty people in my house. all the cooking and cleaning and worrying about entertaining everyone... it was nerve wracking. What are you most excited about with your wedding? i was the most excited to have some people at the wedding that i havent seen in awhile (like my really good friend from college) and also i couldnt wait to see the look on DH's face when i walked out. Where are you honeymooning? we are going to sandals whitehouse in jamaica.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Favorite thing about fall?I love the smell in the air during fall, hot cider, hay rides, football, hoodies, the leaves changing... well I LOVE everything about fall (except for the impending cold weather!)What are you most nervous about with your wedding? Paying for it!What are you most excited about with your wedding? Walking down the aisle and seeing my FI's face and of course seeing all my family.Where are you honeymooning? Disney World!!
  • MrsHarris2010MrsHarris2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Favorite thing about fall? Watching the leaves turn colors and the way the air smells. What are you most nervous about with your wedding? that everything goes as planned! What are you most excited about with your wedding? marrying my best friend of 10 years Where are you honeymooning? not sure yet..leaning towards dominican republic
    To Err is Human...to forgive is Divine... IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Favorite thing about fall? The chilly nights so we can light our chiminea. What are you most nervous about with your wedding? Oh, there are so many things, but the biggie is that I'll fall down the stairs at the Hbg Captiol Rotunda!What are you most excited about with your wedding? Seeing my fi's face as I walk down the aisle!Where are you honeymooning? Haven't decided yet, but our thoughts are the Keys, Puerto Rico, or St. Lucia.
  • edited December 2011
    Favorite thing about fall? EVERYTHING: the chill in the air, the leaves changing, hot apple cider, pumpkins, mums, hoodies, fires in the chimnea! What are you most nervous about with your wedding? I have to say crying!! My sister got married in July and I cried the entire walk down the aisle and half way through the ceremony...I have the ugly crying face in almost every photo. I hope I do better at not crying so much at mine! What are you most excited about with your wedding? Everything about it! From the getting ready with my favorite people in the world, to seeing our year and a half of planning all come together. I can't wait! 11 days!!! Where are you honeymooning? We are doing a mini-moon a few days after the wedding and going on our real honeymoon sometime in late December/early January. Where to? No idea...that's all FI's planning and I have no clue about anything.
  • edited December 2011
    Favorite thing about fall?Watching the leaves change, wearing hoodies, and FOOTBALL =) What are you most nervous about with your wedding?My grandmother making a scene. She HATES one of my BMs - it's a 10-year-old grudge that no one remembers how it got started. It's stupid. Oh, and she doesn't much like another of my BMs either. That's 2 of 3. LOL.What are you most excited about with your wedding?For my friends from Texas to come up and see where I live and meet everyone, and walking down the aisle to marry my best bud :)Where are you honeymooning? I only know where we're NOT honeymooning: Disney, any beach-front resort, Hawaii, etc. We'll probably do something like go to Vancouver or Santa Fe or something. Somewhere we can get a nice hotel and relax but still have some stuff to do that's not beachy. FI hates the beach.
  • edited December 2011
    1) MARCHING BAND, of course. ;-) From student to teacher, each fall will always be band season! And I just love the overall atmosphere. We almost had a fall wedding because of it. 2). Securing the honeymoon. We have to play a waiting game with the timeshare people. 3) Entertaining my guests and seeing friends have a good time. 4) Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jplath107jplath107 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fall: Love Love Love the smell of fall candles and the leaves falling... I hate that it means winter is coming.Most Nervous? I was most nervous about the weather. I wanted an outdoor wedding and of course it rained all day friday and was sorta misty saturday. But when Friday came I wasn't nervous anymore...I just dealt with it and I wasn't upset at all. But in the back of my mind I still would have liked the outdoor setting much better.Most Excited? All the people... I love gatherings and I knew I'd have tons of people there. And I was excited to finally get to wear my dress :)Honeymooning: We went on a 7 day cruise out of baltimore... Carnival Pride. It was amazing. we had awesome weather and very calm seas for being September. I got to swim the dolphins too :) YAY!
  • edited December 2011
    Favorite thing about fall?The beautiful leaves changing.  We're getting our E-pics at Pinchot Oct 17th.  Should be prime time then!  Can't wait!!What are you most nervous about with your wedding? I keep having dreams that it's my wedding day and time for the ceremony to start and everyone is waiting for me but I'm no where near ready!  In one dream I had forgot to get my dress altered and it was way too big!  What are you most excited about with your wedding? Can't wait to see everyone.  It's going to be so fun.Where are you honeymooning? Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
  • edited December 2011
    Favorite thing about fall: Jeans and hoodie weather and having bon fires. And of course the amazing fall colors that PA is known for lol. Most nervous: At this point finding a place that I will like. I had a place picked out but it was just too expensive. Then I decided on another place but its full of goose crap and dead fish and they said that I need to be married and out of the venue by 12 noon... GR! And of course the weather. Most excited: About decorating. I love to decorate and I can't wait to walk down the isle with my dad :-) Honeymoon: Flying to Rome then getting on a cruise ship to go around the Medditranian.
  • edited December 2011
    This is great girls!  I guess I should answer too: Favorite thing about fall?  Football is number 1!  FI coaches so we have football all the time in our house.  I love the smells, the colors and the temperature of fall too.  Everything about it is awesome.Most nervous about?  I'm with K-Hart on this one!  I'm so scared of crying like a baby and making an idiot at myself.  (I did read your reviews though K-Hart and it made me feel better!)Most excited about? I'm most excited about becoming his wife and him my husband.  It's such a cool, surreal feeling.  I'm also excited about seeing it all come together!Honeymooning?  We're going to Italy!!  We booked two weeks ago and I'm SO excited.  We're spending two days in Venice and four days in Rome.   
  • forensicdebforensicdeb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Like steeser I am going to use past tense, but I hope I can still participate since I have only been married 3days!Favorite thing about fall?  Probably the changing leavesWhat are you most nervous about with your wedding? Just that everyone would have a good time What are you most excited about with your wedding? See all the things I did all come together, but I didn't actually see too much of it as I was getting ready as the tent was being set and all.  I was excited to see friends I hadn't seen in YEARS and it was nice to chat with them for a few minutes.Where are you honeymooning? Even though we were married 9-26, we aren't honeymooning until Jan 2010, probably in Mexico - I can't wait!
  • edited December 2011
    Favorite thing about fall?Everything!! The weather, Halloween, the food (apple cider & pumpkin bread time!), and have you noticed the lighting in the fall? It's the best time of year!What are you most nervous about with your wedding? I'm at the beginning stages of planning so right now I am nervous about everything. Most nervous about paying for everything and keeping that budget in check!What are you most excited about with your wedding? That we are finally getting married!!! We've been a couple for so long that people actually forget we aren't married. I'm pretty excited about wearing my wedding dress in public too!Where are you honeymooning?We are planning a mini moon to the New England area. Love Boston and Salem in the fall. Then we will make our 1 year anniversary a big trip (we're thinking Europe)!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    YAY DEB!!  I am so happy for you!  Congrats on the wedding!  BTW...you looked beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    Favorite thing about fall? The leaves falling and apple harvest !! What are you most nervous about with your wedding? everything going right! and all the little details. and the first time we set eyes on each other. i know im going to cry What are you most excited about with your wedding? Seeing him the first time walking down the isle and finally kissing him knowing we are each other's forever Where are you honeymooning? cancun mexico!
  • mlh0968mlh0968 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    favorite thing(s) about fall: good sleeping weather, the smell of burning leaves.  And Brassy, I'm with you all the way: marching band! (my favorite part of football games)Nervous about: paying for it.  Most excited about: making FI so happyHoneymoon:  well, we might not have very much money left over, so we will probably go to Lititz.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Favorite thing about fall? I love fall!! Football, hoodies, cool weather, the leaves, pumpkin pie! It's the best!! What are you most nervous about with your wedding? Getting everything done! I have a lot of little things to do yet, and only 18 days!! What are you most excited about with your wedding? All of it - I've been waiting 8 years! Seeing all the little details come together, partying with our best friends & closest family & finally being FI's wife!! Where are you honeymooning? 9 days in Ireland!! I can't wait!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards