Texas-Houston

BM AND GM gifts

I saw this question on my monthly board. So I was curious to see what yall will be giving as gifts.For the GM's my FI wants to give them flasks.For my BM's I'm giving bracelets and earrings made. Also my FMIL suggested making landry baskets with their names on them, so they won't lose their stuff. I'm going to add extra goodies in them as well.
Photobucket imageAnniversary

Re: BM AND GM gifts

• sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's so sad, but I haven't even focused on that.  I'm thinking jewelry or shawls (since our wedding will be outdoors on the beach), it can help keep them warm.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    I am giving my girls a necklace to wear at the wedding and a picture of us in a frame.  I'm going to try to make the pictures look like a polaroid with the white part at the bottom, so I can write them a little note.For the boys, FI still hasn't decided.  He was thinking some kind of pint glass, and I suggested giving them their favorite beer with it.  But he is still wishy-washy on it.  I told him he needs to make a decision fast.
  • Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We gave the BM's Coach Wristlets and my favorite lip gloss from CO Bigelow and we paid for half of their hairWe gave the GM's & Ushers Polar Bear coolers, the loved them! polarbearcoolers.com
  • shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BM- Pearl Necklace & Earings, also a heart shaped jewelry holder with names engraved on them.  GM- A pocket knife-- they all hunt. 
  • mrunner2009mrunner2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BM - Tote bags with thier initals from The Knot (turned out really cute) I bought a crap ton of cool stuff from La Occitaine and Bath and Body, warm pj set, a bridesmaid cookie, and im currently looking for jewlery for the wedding that is actually something they will wear again.GM - left that up to fi and he hasn't done squat. But, i dont care because i need one less thing to worry about.
  • edited December 2011
    BM - Makeup bag with initials engraved on it, necklace and earrings from White House, Black Market that they can wear again, lotion and Body Spray from VS and a thank you letter personalized for each one.  Looking into adding shawl, since we are having an outdoor wedding in November.GM and parents of Bride & Groom- Nice bottle of wine and framed 8x10 engagement photo to be replaced by wedding photo.  All are family, so they would appreciate the photo.JR BM & FG - makeup bag with initials and necklace and earrings.  Will add more.I am also going to try to put money towards hair/makeup for each BM and Jr BM.
  • edited December 2011
    GM-I think we are doing flasks. I need to get the by on it.BM-I'm doing survival kits and putting it in totes. (I'm still trying to find.) I'm just putting little random things in it.RB-Astro's JeseryJr. GM-Still trying to figure out. Plus I need to figure out a gift for my brother and sister in law because they are helping out a lot. I think for them we are getting them something while on our honeymoon.
  • STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    BM & House Party-I bought totes from Sam Moon and had them embroidered with their names. I had a shawl, ivory hanger, necklace or earrings, and flip flops. GM & Ushers-we did coolers with their names embroidered and put their favorite beer in themRB-A&M hates with their name embroidered on the name with the class year. Yeah getting class of 2023 put on there was freaky.FG-they got little purses, web kindz and lip gloss
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • edited December 2011
    GM- personalized coolers and will put beer in them. And if we can get it on sale during black friday, The Hangover on DVD :) BM- personalized totes, old navy flip flops, bath and body stuff, pink magnetized to-do list for fridge, carrie necklace from Etsy, and 27 Dresses on DVD (I got it for $3!!). Flower Girls and RB- Build a Bears dressed in wedding clothes! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards