Florida-West Coast

Tipping??

Do I tip the delivery driver for the florist?  I'm already paying an extra $50 for delivery..

Re: Tipping??

• edited December 2011
    Maybe just like $5 or $10??
    BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy
  • edited December 2011
    Again- Tipping, tipping, tipping. I think that you are already paying for delivery- if they wanted more then they should add it in the quote! Just my opinion.. I posted about tipping a few weeks back. I just think it is crazy you are already paying for delivery.
  • edited December 2011
    My DOC has the same thoughts on delivery, she said they should work it into the price since they are providing a service.  I'm bad though, i tip everyone!  I feel bad and never know when I'm supposed to or not!
    BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy
  • edited December 2011
    I have a list of tipping on the bottom of this website:http://carolynanddave.weebly.com/helpful-links--info.htmlHowever... I don't think I'll be tipping everyone.  I mean come on, we are already paying big bucks.Plus, if I'm not around.... and the person in charge of my envelopes for tipping aren't there.what did you originally post about tipping sox?
  • edited December 2011
    I think I will stick to the $50 delivery charge as my 'tip'...
  • edited December 2011
    This is my original comment from another post--- Maybe this is just me but-- I thinking tipping for everything is crazy for the wedding. They are charging enough already for everything. The minute you say wedding the price seems to jump like 20%. I only think you should tip over and beyond what you were quoted if they do an amazing job or have been a BIG help during the process. I feel you were quoted a price and they included their tip for themselves already. Maybe I feel this way since some of our vendors are MIA for days have the time when I contact them. Therefore, I do not think ppl that that need to be tipped. Sorry I had to vent on this matter since everyone seems to have more than one hand out for weddings.
  • Golfer'sLadyGolfer'sLady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, if it isn't the owner. $5 is fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards