Massachusetts-Boston

Good Morning!

Happy Tuesday, all! Anything exciting going on today? Not much here. Having a playdate here in a few minutes. Still recovering from being up so late at a Mom's Night Out last night.
Marieke & Michael 5.14.10 Loving life with our 2 boys Anthony (3.22.08) and Dominic (due 2.14.11)!!!

Re: Good Morning!

• edited December 2011
    Flu shot today. It's my first time and I am a little nervous. Other then that, just work.
  • edited December 2011
    Morning! I'm on day 5 of the flu and it blows! It seems that its not longer congestion cough flu but now the stomach flu accompanied by out of control nausea. Its awesome....  :/
  • edited December 2011
    Morning! This week is going to be insane at work again! I miss you ladies. I promise I will be around more often in a few weeks :)ps- tomorrow is my birthday! the big 2-5 wooot!
  • baystateapplebaystateapple member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday, Meaghan! Nothing going on here...just got back from vacation to the Cape after the weekend with FI and his family, and now it's back to the grind!  Grocery shopping and house cleaning this afternoon...what fun.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• edited December 2011
    Happy 25th, Meaghan! :-) Beantown Mama, I love your Good Morning posts. So adorable :-)Tuesday finds me here at work, getting caught up on all I missed over the last two weeks. I am daydreaming of our wedding day (per usual) and of new houses/apartments....sigh....
  • Brads GirlBrads Girl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mornin! This is my last day of work before the wedding and 2 week honeymoon and I am being completely unproductive, and obsessing over the weather. I know I told myself that I wouldnt get all in a tizzy about it, but somewhow I cant help myself! On a side note, someone bought my expensive pots and pans off of my registry!!!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • cazzysmithcazzysmith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy b-day Meagan!  Hope Moms' night was fun, Beantown.Feel better, October!Work for me...then lots of cleaning tonight and probably no progress on wedding to-do's however necessary that is!
  • Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Working, and it's absolutely gorgeous out so I kind of want to go for a walk at lunchtime AND when I get out of work. It'll depend on if this headache subsides though...*sigh* I have a few phone calls to make at lunch to vendors. Everything's swinging into action this week, it seems!
  • edited December 2011
    Had an early conference call that started at 7:00am here - cursing the fact that most of the people we work with live on the East Coast and my boss will most likely be included in that mix within a couple of weeks.  Other than that its just work and looking forward to biggest loser and most likely a glass of wine tonight!  Oh and the farmers market yayy for Tuesday.
  • baystateapplebaystateapple member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Just found out my boss (the priest of the church) is being transferred, effective mid-October. Which puts my job in jeopardy (whether or not the diocese/new priest chooses to keep me or hire someone else) effective for the next 30 days.  I feel like I'm gonna throw up.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• edited December 2011
    Good afternoon ladies, Its a busy week this week!  Trying to secure hotel options for all of our out of town guests, engagement pictures are being taken tomorrow after work, dress shopping on saturday, and beginning to start registering!  Lots to do!  Hope all of you are having a great day!  Happy Tuesday :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards