Massachusetts-Boston

Spray Tanning and makeup

Anyone have any spray tanning and or make up places that they have used and liked?  I am getting married in the winter so I just want a light glow.

Re: Spray Tanning and makeup

• edited December 2011
    I myself didn't do it, but I have heard some negative things about the spray tanning? Mostly that it rubs off on white dresses. Don't take my word for it, because I don't have any first hand experience, but you might want to research a little bit. GL!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm very fair and I go to glow in Braintree. My cousin did it a couple days before her wedding and i don't believe it came off on her dress....if it did you couldn't tell.  I'm planning on doing it 2 days before my wedding as well. I advise you going ahead of time and testing it out and seeing for yourself how you like it. 
  • VanHassleVanHassle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did the body brozing at Bella Sante.  Its not a spray tan,  it's almost like self tanner, its applied clear, and makes you tan naturally. Your whole body is exfoliated first. It was fantastic, no streaks, nothing to rub off.  I did two sessions the week before my wedding.  (plus a trial)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards