Moms and Maids

Well, that was a quick DD

Did anyone else see it? 
image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.

Re: Well, that was a quick DD

• trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nope. what was it about?
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • edited December 2011
    nope missed it...what did they second guess?  been there, done that :)
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • edited December 2011
    what did I miss? Sleep is so overrated, I miss all the good stuff
  • handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A bride came on complaining about her FMIL, how she's not interested in the wedding, might not attend, and how her FFIL didn't attend the bachelor party. Apparently the bride had given an itinerary to each person.  But all the spelling was atrocious.  My comment back was that I've seen her other posts, all were just vents, and what did she want from us as MOBs and MOGs? Further, that I hope she spelled itinerary correctly at the top of the page when she gave each person theirs, because I didn't know what an itenary was (her spelling).  And I had never heard of anyone's FFIL being invited to the bachelor party--but maybe that was common in her circle? 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • duckie1905duckie1905 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aw shucks, I'm a little sad I missed it.
  • edited December 2011
    Could she possibly be the brat on Bridezillas that was waving a stick at the groomsmen when they weren't paying attention to her list? I know most of the brides that come on here have legit questions about their moms, but some of them just want to vent about how evil we are. And they expect to hear....what? Glad I didn't see it. I'm in no mood for bratty brides LOL!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Handfast How was your daughters wedding? Lets hear the details?I'm interested
  • handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Some details in the  :: Oh Handfast:: post.  I need to figure out how to post pics.  It's been so long since my wedding, I don't remember how to do it as part of the message.  I'm such a loser.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards