Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Wedding Dreams

I had another nightmare about the wedding last night. In my dream, the pastor (FI's dad) accidently double-booked us with another couple - and that couple was getting married in the jungle, in jungle-attire (like Tarzan and Jane style). Somehow we ended up at the jungle wedding, and his dad said were just going to have to do a double wedding, all in jungle attire! I was so upset.    Crazy dreams! Anyone else have a good one lately?

Re: Wedding Dreams

• wittyschaffywittyschaffy member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a recurring one - I'm getting married at the como conservatory's sunken garden which is actually true.  In my dream, I fall into the Koi Pond.  When I get out, my dress is purple because of the tinted water and I have Koi flopping around in the layers of my dress.  :)  Totally irrational but apparently it is enough of an underlying fear for me that I keep dreaming about it!
  • threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG too funny! I just had one that made me shudder last night. A X-boyfriend of mine came to my parents house to ask me back....the kicker was he was also engaged, but he "knew we were meant to be", he wanted to give me one more chance to try it before we both got married...NO THANKS> I still have 5 months, I somehow need to get wedding off my brain before I go to bed...somehow....
    imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just had a dream that my soloist decided to switch up the ceremony music to Ave Maria instead of Truly Madly Deeply and that my mom decided not to come to the wedding because my brother (38 yrs old, not a kid) had a cold and she had to make him chicken noodle soup from scratch. I don't think my mom has ever made chicken noodle soup from scratch. Weird.
  • jtothelee216jtothelee216 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, these are all fun to read.  I had one last night that my fiance called off the wedding because he was gay.  Really?!?!  Have no idea where that came from.  haha
  • edited December 2011
    These are great!Haha, Jennifer that's hilarious, I'm sure he loved when you told him that one.
  • Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my first a couple of weeks ago. From what I remember, when we got to the church, there were a good 25 other couples waiting to get married and EVERYONE'S guests were there, so it was a MAD HOUSE! I of course, feeling entitled, when to the room in which we were told in planning that we would be getting ready, and gathered my girls to go down there. WHen we get there, some of the guests had decided to set up like a buffet of food since they were being made to wait for hours. So our getting ready room became "refreshments" room. In the meantime, all of the brides and their girls had to wait in this big like cafeteria-style room and I was furious, lol. Somehow my girls were wearing ugly turqoise dresses (their dresses are black in reality), and my mom was wearing a long fitted strapless dress with tons of rouching...which she would NEVER wear. Not only that, but like 1/2 of my BMs were people I didn't even know...like they were stand-ins or something! So then, we decided instead of just waiting around that we would start the whole hair and makeup process with Julie of Smart and Chic (never met her in person yet). So, we start doing that, when all of a sudden the priest is telling me that its our turn and we have to go like NOW! So there I am, standing there with no makeup on, my hair a mess, and all of my guests standing around waiting...and I was pissed hahahaha.
  • likr0401likr0401 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been having wedding nightmares at least once a week lately! The most recent: I'm walking down the aisle and I look around our church at the guests and the only people attending the wedding are the Hogwarts professors from Harry Potter. I haven't read any of the books in years- I have no idea where that came from!
  • edited December 2011
    Hahahaha... Hogwarts... I love it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards