Massachusetts-Boston

looking for custom made bolero jacket

Hi Ladies, Does anyone know of a seamstress that could make a lace bolero jacket? I'm looking to have a silver one made for my daughter's wedding. having no luck finding one. Thanks!

Re: looking for custom made bolero jacket

• Soon2BaMrsDSoon2BaMrsD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    have you considered doing an alchemy request on Etsy? I had a shrug custom made for my wedding after going that route.
  • edited December 2011
    A place in Lowell, Chantilly Lace, does custom bridal, pageant and special occasion gowns, so they probably would be able to do that. 
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    My best friend who is getting married next month had a beautiful bolero made online custom through ETSY. I would just do a search on ETSY for bolero sellers and then convo them with a request with your colors and materials you would like. If you would like I can check with my friend to see which seller she went through. Good luck! :)
  • desistoldesistol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My dress shop (Camilla's) is making me a custom bolero.  They ordered the fabric from the dress designer so it will be a perfect match.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  I didn't expect this much feed back... I will look into all your suggestions! CLBar... if you could find out which etsy seller your friend used, that would be great!  Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards