Massachusetts-Boston

Anyone selling...

A 38c seamless longline white bra? Preferably David's Bridal.

Re: Anyone selling...

• njlfrednjlfred member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is this for your wedding?  I have one that I'm planning on wearing for my April wedding, so if you don't need it until October of next year, that could work.  I hadn't really thought about selling it afterwards, but I could probably be talked into it (I feel like it's probably one of those things I'd hold on to and not wear again), but I'd need to think about it. 
  • edited December 2011
    Yup, it's for my wedding. I am currently bidding on one on ebay so I'll let you now how wit turns out. Thanks
  • njlfrednjlfred member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sounds good.
  • edited December 2011
    i'll check what size mine is. i know it was a C. And i have everything else for you to look through and see what you'd like!! :o)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Aw yay lizzay you're back!! I was myspace stalking you!!! Was it perfect?
  • edited December 2011
    it was very good! The rain held out just long enough for the ceremony for us! I don't have alot of pictures on myspace, i have more on facebook. When are we getting together woman? I can just bring my album to show you, i got it last night!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow! That was really fast! I'm glad the weather held out. Whenever you want to get together let me know. I am going to a free "Oktoberfest" at Yankee Spirits in Sturbridge on Saturday afternoon and then our friend show at Oxford Tavern Saturday night (you're welcome to join) other then that I think my next few weeks are free.
  • edited December 2011
    i checked mine and it's a 44C. Probably would be too big :o(
  • edited December 2011
    That's ok. I won one on ebay for 9.99 but it's not DB. Hopefully it's still a decent quality.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards