New Jersey - South

Alberts Limo & First Class Luxury Limo

I am going to meet with Alberts Limo on rt. 73 and First Class Luxury Limo on rt. 130 this Sunday. FI and I are looking for a classic car and stretch Hummer for our Bparty. Has anyone had an experience with either company? Any feedback or specific questions we should ask them would be great! Thanks =)

Re: Alberts Limo & First Class Luxury Limo

• edited December 2011
    Both are fantastic companies. Met with both but neither had an Escalade which is what FI wanted so we went elsewhere. However, my company uses Albert's for EVERYTHING and loves them, and my father's company uses First Class for EVERYTHING and loves them, so either one would be a wonderful choice as far as customer service. I **think** First Class may be a little cheaper, but I also know their fleet seemed a bit older to me (not really old or bad, just a bit more used than Albert's).Good luck with your search!
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    My MOH used First Class for her wedding 2 years ago and she got the classic car, which I think was a Rolls Royce? I rode over to the church with her and the driver was great and did everything he was supposed to and he was very friendly.  Plus, he was a great photographer (we had him take a few pics of us in and outside of the car)Albert's-Their prices are higher than First Class but they do have a nice stretch Hummer.  I did not have a good experience with them but I do know of some people who did like them.    
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My sister used First Class Luxury limos for her wedding 3 years ago. They got the classic car and a limo bus. Everything was great!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards