Florida-North Florida

Awesome make-up artist!

Hey ladies!  I know I don't post here that often since my wedding but I wanted to let the Tallahassee ladies know about an awesome make-up artist that did the makeup for my TTD shoot yesterday night.  Her name is Jenn Stowers and can be reached at 727-798-2742.I will be sure to post the link to my TTD pictures so you can see my makeup and also the wonderful work of Kylene!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Awesome make-up artist!

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for rec! Were her prices reasonable?
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the rec!  I've been looking for someone to do my make-up.I tweeted at Kylene to tell you to have a great time, but she didn't get it until after the shoot was over.  Hope you had fun!
  • edited December 2011
    I totally forgot to put her prices.  For brides is it $100 and includes a consultation/practice run.  Bridesmaids are $50.
  • edited December 2011
    Dude, istage... quit w/ the vendor bumps, it will get you banned. We've seen the SAME ad multiple times and it's just getting annoying. Andplusalso- she didn't let you "keep" the gloss, you bought it.
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    istage - Typically on these boards people introduce themselves and get involved in threads and discussions. We get to know one another somewhat and when a regular posts something about a vendor they used, nobody minds because it is useful info coming from a real bride. You have only made posts regarding the one vendor, so to us that screams that you ARE a vendor. It is against the rules not to mention annoying. You are more than welcome to partake in threads on this board if you have something else to contribute.
  • dianadvargasdianadvargas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well...I'm not in anybody's side...but just to let you guys know...(and I am a real bride just in case!!!!), Haley will do my make up for my wedding in Dec. and I already had a trial with her. She was very sweet and I liked her!!!! and her prices are great!!! So, I recommend her too!!!
  • wildangel2189wildangel2189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kristin, do you know if Jenn Stowers has a web site or not? Thanks
  • edited December 2011
    Here ya go: http://www.myspace.com/jennmakeupFYI: The last name says "Henderson" on the page but that was her madien name.
  • claudialmoreclaudialmore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi:First and foremost, congratulations on your up coming weddings! This is a very exciting time for a bride to be.My name is Claudia and I am Pro-makeup artist with I LOVE HER MAKEUP. I live in St. Augustine, Florida and mainly service the St. Augustine area as well as Jacksonville, Palm Coast and surrounding areas.Please take a look at my website and see if you like any of my work.  I am ALWAYS willing to negotiate on prices. Because I am a private, freelance artist, I can always work with brides on a budget.Your wedding day is one of the most memorable of your life, your photos should reflect that. The hiring of a makeup artist can help create life long memories that you will forever cherish.I do hope that you find my quality work to fit your needs but more importantly that you find a professional to help make your special day extra memorable. I am always honored to share that very special day with my brides.Stay beautiful,ClaudiaI LOVE HER MAKEUPwww.ilovehermakeup.com786-277-0662
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards