Florida-West Coast

Any Suggestions for a beach wedding in tampa area?

We just got engaged last sunday and want a west coast beach wedding but we live in orlando so we would like any suggestions????

Re: Any Suggestions for a beach wedding in tampa area?

• edited December 2011
    There are LOTS of places..... how many people and what is your budget?  That will have a big effect on what you are looking at! I live in Orlando too.... Oviedo actually... where do you live??
    BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy
  • jen812jen812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Give us more details & we'll be glad to help.
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I too am from Orlando and I had my wedding in St. Pete at the Don CeSar. It was the perfect beach venue!! GL and congrats on your engagement!!
    Baby Macy is here!

12/09 - Macy (daughter) | 4/10 - Began TTC Baby #2 | 12/10 - Chemical Pregnancy | 1/12 - Miscarriage at 14 weeks | DX - PCOS & Hyperthyroidism
  • edited December 2011
    I live in Lakeland and FI lives in Winter Garden and we are having our wedding/reception at Tampa Bay Watch in St. Petersburg. Check it out. www.tampabaywatch.org It is amazing!! Just down the street from Fort Desoto.
  • lriggiolriggio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're at tampa bay watch too! i LOOOVE it!  and bringing in our own booze and caterer is so much more affordable!
  • signingjuliesigningjulie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is at the Sirata Beach Resort in St. Pete Beach.  You should check it out.  Stacy is wonderful!
  • ag.4.24.10ag.4.24.10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married on Anna Maria at The Sandbar, you should check it out. You can have the ceremony and recpetion right on the beach.http://www.sandbar-restaurant.com/
  • edited December 2011
    sorry it took me so long to write back i couldnt figure out how to find my post. So far next sat i am going to look at the grand plaza, sirata and a place in safety harbor..My budget is inbetween 10,000 and 15,000 and we are looking at 125 people roughly.
  • edited December 2011
    i live in debary and FI lives in Lake Mary i actually work at the boston market across from UCF
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards