• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Make me stop!/Registering?

I keep going to the Macy's and Crate & Barrel websites, even though I know it's way too early to register. But I wanna!!! :)When are you registering?

Re: Make me stop!/Registering?

• Probably March or April-ish.
    [URL=http://tinyurl.com/codlr5]My Bio [/URL]
  • Next month, probably towards the end - near November.I know it's "early" but BB&B told us a year out to six months is ideal and the only items that really ever seem to become discontinued are the comforter sets.It'll also be nice to have it done for Christmas :]
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I think we're breaking down and doing it towards the end of this month, because everyone in FI's family keeps saying we should do it before Christmas (hint, hint).  I hadn't been planning on it, but it's just easier if that's what they want, plus I won't mind getting good stuff for Christmas - we'll just deal with the 'discontinued' stuff as it happens, and wait until closer to the wedding to register for dishes.Personally, I've been seriously drooling over ridiculous things at Williams Sonoma that I will probably never use.  I need to just not let myself register there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I don't think we'll do it until next spring... But! There's really no harm in getting in done early as long as you keep it updated! My sister registered super early (over a year before the wedding!) & then quite a few items were discontinued. So as long as it's current up until the big day, I think you're fine :)
  • FI and I have a list of things we want to register for, but we probably won't actually register until Feb/March.
  • Laura---I'm so with you on Williams Sonoma. There's a WS store in the mall here in Ann Arbor. I told FI I want to register there and he was like What is it? Sigh...boys just don't get it.
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI
  • Is anyone doing a honeymoon registry? I really want to, but am not sure the best way to go about it / a good company to go with on this.
  • Next spring, but we are starting a list in the next few months just so we don't buy stuff we don't need right away and save it for the registery. Yes FI's are funny about this, mine asked for a built in bbq for next to the pool...I don't think that is scan-able!!
  • Probably a month before my first shower, so things don't get discontinued...
  • Boys do NOT understand WS.  I told FI that they have a filled-pancake pan, and showed him a picture of the finished product, then mentioned that they could be filled with Nutella, and I think he may be on board with a WS registry now :-PHonestly, though, it's hard for me to justify asking someone to spend a ton of money on a pan that does one thing!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards