Florida-North Florida

Venue Recommendation

Haha.  JK Britt.  lolSo, post your WR rants here.

Re: Venue Recommendation

• brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Reaaaal funny :PBoard rant: There is a sticky announcement at the top that answers half of the questions being asked on this board lately. Or the question is more than likely answered (maybe more than once already) in a previous post.WR rant: I am sick of planning, that is all.
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Reaaaal funny :P I thought it was funny...*shifty eyes*.  But I'm also at work and I could just be doing stuff to entertain myself.
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And don't worry about the one BM, you can't please everybody.
  • jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR Rant: It's 2 days from my RSVP date and I still need 36 responses. That's crazy. I've given these people ample time to decide if they are coming. They need to stick the card in the mail. I'm with you, Britt. I'm so over planning. Life Vent: I can't quit coughing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    edited December 2011
    I put refund from our original venue in my personal bank account instead of our wedding account and decided what to do with it, but now I've forgotten all our plans and can't remember whether I have an extra $750 in my bank account or whether there's extra in our wedding account.  Ahh!
  • katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Navy I was about to go crazy on you!! :) WR: FIs family is driving me nuts. And there are too many reasons to count. On a positive note we are going to mail out invites this weekend~~!!
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been gone all day...I missed something didn't I? Was there board drama? I have the worst luck! ;)
    edited December 2011
    cl -- No drama.  Britt posted a vent on the nest about people asking for recommendations all the time and if they just looked down they could find it in another thread, so I felt like taunting her.  lol
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I see...thanks for filling me in. ;) I was bummed when I thought I missed out. I need to hop on over to the nest sometime.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards