Ohio-Cincinnati

11 Days, do I need a program?

Our wedding was casual and has turned out to be really nice. I have the typical wedding stuff and don't have a wedding program. I was going to make that today, but, instead did a interview for Channel 5 news on the Bigg's TRIPLE sale. My days are numbered now and I am leaving Friday morning and won't be back until Monday.So is the program a must have item?Thank you ladies!

Re: 11 Days, do I need a program?

• edited December 2011
    No necessary at all, though if you'd like a ready-made one sheet, front and back program, and you have photoshop, email me at my knottie name at gmail dot com and I'll send mine to you to edit as you see fit.  I had them printed on 8 1/2 by 11 sheets of super heavyweight cardstock at staples/kinkos, and then they cut them in half for me.This is what it looks like:[img]http://foreverbeginstodaycom.weebly.com/uploads/2/0/8/5/2085774/6055305.jpg[/img]
  • edited December 2011
    Eh.... As a guest, I like a program-- just because I like to know who the people are in the WP (and their relationships to the bride and groom). But definitely not necessary :)
  • edited December 2011
    I agree, as a guest I like to have a program. I'd definitely take hrparker up on that offer to use her template!! Doesn't sound too difficult. And I'm sure it would be cost efficient!
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    As a guest I definitely read the program cover to cover.  My favorite part is who is in the wedding party and their relationships to the bride and groom.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • rschuckmanrschuckman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree, as a guest I would like a program. I also like to read who is in the wedding and who they are in relation to the bride/groom. Programs are also important because the bride/groom usually write a sappy message to friends/family that have traveled from afar and how much that means to them etc., and also to your parents and grandparents for loving and supporting you throughout your lives and your relationship, etc.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards