Nevada-Las Vegas

Group dining in the evening.

Hi!My future sister-in-law and brother-in-law are organising our respective Bachelorette and Bachelor parties for the Wednesday before our wedding in Vegas.She's phoned tonight to say that they're both having trouble booking somewhere for dinner for our groups as we expect to have between 14 and 17 people at each party.She's super organised and has called quite a few places in Vegas to try to book somewhere, but they are all refusing to seat large groups or insisting on a set menu (which she's dead against). I do think that maybe a lot of the problem is that she's looking to book the more expensive restaurants (she's a 5* girl!) and maybe not looking at more mid-range options.Does anyone know of anywhere other than the big name chef places or buffets (I can't see her going for that) that's good for groups this size in the evening midweek? There's loads of other stuff planned during the day and afterwards as well, so doing something in-suite wouldn't work. Any advice appreciated!

Re: Group dining in the evening.

• edited December 2011
    Roy's, Fire Fly, and Nora's come to mind. However, they are all off the strip.
  • thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey you might bump into me, on my wedding day, our hen and stags are on the monday night.
  • ms_mogwaims_mogwai member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh! We'll just crash your wedding for our Hen and Stag do!
  • thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we having our wedding meal at prime and then onto fontana bar for some dancing!
  • Savannah6783Savannah6783 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have received the same response.... We have decided to just go somewhere (still have yet to finalize where).... they are NOT going to turn you away! If it doesn't work out we are all just going to go to a buffet. :)
  • rachel.wengerrachel.wenger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Grand Lux...nice place (but still mid-range). Parties under 20 they can take reservations up to 30 days in advance!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It wasn't our bachelor/ette, but the night before our welcome party we went to the Hofbrauhaus.  It's off the strip near the Hard Rock Hotel.  We had around 18 people (with a reservation) and we were able to order straight off the menu with no problem.  Plus, it's a super fun environment and the perfect place to get the party started.  DH got spanked by the Jager girl - I think there's even a pic or 2 in my married bio.
  • edited December 2011
    Where are you staying? Most hotels have a group dining coordinator. They usually focus on larger events, but I've been contacting our group dining coordinator in regards to our rehearsal dinner for 20-25. You can call any hotel you're interested in and ask for group dining. They should at least have an idea which restuarants at their hotel could accomodate your group.
  • ms_mogwaims_mogwai member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the suggestions. My sister-in-law has been in touch with a few of the catering managers for the bigger hotels. Going to email her with some of your suggestions.I also got an email back from Joe's with their group dining menu which I'll pass on to her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards