Massachusetts-Boston

Holy checks, Batman!

Sooooo as of today it seems time is warping in fast-forward towards the wedding which according to FI feels like it's next week. Yikes! I scheduled my hair/makeup trial for the first weekend in Nov., which means I'm going to schedule my first fitting for that afternoon, which means I need to purchase my underthings! I also have b-pics the same weekend on Sunday (note to self, do crunches, lady!) I finally stopped slacking and called my florist for the changes I wanted to make. She hilariously thought I sounded like a telemarketer because I have such a polite phone voice and was going to fake that she was on a lunch break. I love this lady, she cracks me up! Aaaand I called my venue and booked our food and wine tasting for 2 weeks from now when we're up in the MA area, so we can finalize the menu and I can print out the invites and get those done. And I started shopping for stuff for the OOT bags. And I got an email saying my garter is shipped. And if you're still reading this, you get a cookie. *whewwwww*

Re: Holy checks, Batman!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards